Microneedling Skin Care Treatment
Why Microneedling because it works! Microneeding is a grouping of surgical grade mini-needles that penetrate your skins surface; this procedure stimulates Collagen and Elastin production. Fine lines and wrinkles can disappear along with diminishing acne scars and generally improving your skins texture with a firmer feel and tone along with giving you that refreshed look.
There are many benefits to Microneedling, such as...
- Dramatically increases the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical preparation.
- Stimulates circulation and collagen production.
- Medical grade titanium needles makes it non-allergenic to human tissue.
- Cost effective compared to other resurfacing procedures.
- Can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin.
- It can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including fragile skin like around eyes, mouth and neck.
- Improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Stimulates tissue regeneration.
- Disfiguring scars, especially acne scars can be improved as new collagen fibers elevate the depressed scar tissue with the periphery skin pore size reduction.
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
Microneedling Frequently Asked Questions
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling also know as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) is usually administered using a Microneedle pen. It is a tactic used to stimulate NEW Collagen and rebuild Elastin while helping treat fine lines, wrinkles and Hyperpigmentation. This is a minimally invasive treatment that refreshes the skin surface.
Are you a good candidate for Microneedling?
Upon arrival at DermaSmooth Boutique our trained and certified Estheticans administer a thorough consultation and skin analysis to insure there are no contraindications. The purpose of Mirconeedling is to offer some Skin Rejuvenation along with firming of the skin surface. This wonderful treatment also helps with Stretch Marks and Acne/Traumatic scaring.
How many treatments will I need?
Treatment schedule will be discussed and confirmed during the complimentary consultation at DermaSmooth Boutique. 4 to 8 treatments are recommended based on what area is being treated and and the results you are trying to accomplish.
Does Microneedling Hurt?
Microneedling is scheduled for 1 hour long, during the first 30 minutes of your session we will apply a prescription grade topical numbing agent to any areas that will be treated. This will insure that you stay as comfortable as possible